- IV sedation is available for relaxing care
- Count on Dr. Bobier’s decades of experience
- We feature private care rooms for your comfort
Dental surgery is sometimes necessary to keep your oral health in good shape. If you happen to need oral surgery in Rochester, turn to a specialist to help you maintain your smile. For more than 20 years, Dr. Bobier has served the Oakland County area, so you can feel good about trusting him with your smile. Here are a few good reasons to come to our practice when you need an oral surgical procedure:
- IV sedation so you don’t experience any of the sights, sounds, or smells of your procedure
- Private patient care rooms to ensure your discretion and comfort
- A punctual staff who won’t keep you waiting – we understand how valuable your time is
- Personalized attention, as we see only one patient at the time
Call Gregg D. Bobier, DMD today at 248-392-3914 if you believe you need dental surgery. We’ll be glad to help you out with your smile.
We Can Handle All Your Oral Surgery Needs Right Here
Dr. Bobier is an accomplished oral surgeon who has been taking care of patients for decades. If you need surgery on your mouth, then you’ve come to the right place. He and our team look forward to meeting you and helping you restore your smile. Among the oral surgery services we offer are:
- Tooth Extractions – If it’s not possible to save your damaged tooth, or if you need teeth removed to make room for replacements, then you can count on us for a gentle tooth removal. We’ll make sure you’re completely numb so you don’t feel any discomfort.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can handle any kind of wisdom teeth extraction, even impacted wisdom teeth. Our skilled care can relieve your pain and protect the health of your other teeth and gums.
- Bone Grafts – If your jawbone is weak and you’d like to get dental implants, it may be necessary to perform a bone graft procedure. Dr. Bobier will add synthetic bone material to your jaw, where it will stimulate the growth of new both cells. Soon, you’ll be a good candidate for implants.
- Dental Implant Placement – We can insert dental implants in the areas of your jaw where you’re missing teeth. After a healing period, your implants will be ready to support new replacement teeth.
Other types of oral surgery Dr. Bobier offers include biopsies on suspicious areas, nerve repositioning, socket preservation, ridge augmentation, reconstructive facial and jaw surgery, treatment for cleft lip and palate, and treatment for tumors and cysts.
Visit a dental team that is dedicated to providing you the best care possible. Call Gregg D. Bobier, DMD today at 248-392-3914 to schedule a consultation for oral surgery in Rochester. You can also make an appointment .