- Treat oral problems now before they worsen
- Have confidence that your smile is in great shape
- Rely on Dr. Bobier’s many years of experience
Did you know that the health of your mouth is a window into the health of your body? If your mouth is suffering from disease, it could indicate that you have other health concerns in the rest of your body. That’s why oral pathology in Rochester is so important. Dr. Bobier can assess the condition of your mouth and recommend treatment as necessary so you can:
- Catch and treat oral problems like cancer early on
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Help you avoid more invasive dental care later on
- Make sure your smile remains attractive and healthy
Call our office today at 248-392-3914 to schedule an appointment. We’re conveniently located on West University Drive between South Livernois Road and South Main Street.
Trust the Skills of an Expert Oral Surgeon
For more than 20 years, Dr. Gregg Bobier has been taking care of his patients’ oral surgery needs using the latest dental technology. He is an accomplished and trained oral surgeon with all these qualifications:
- A board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon
- A Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- A Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- A Top Doc by Detroit Hour magazine
This means that you can feel comfortable trusting your oral health to Dr. Bobier and our dedicated team. If you’ve noticed an unusual spot or lump inside your mouth, or if you just need a regular screening, we’ll examine your mouth for signs of oral cancer or other oral pathological issues that indicate larger health concerns.
If we do find a suspicious spot, we will most likely take a biopsy to send to our lab partner for analysis. But don’t worry – the biopsy takes only a minute and will be completely comfortable. After we get the results back from the lab, we’ll let you know what we found out and make any recommendations for treatment as needed.
Oral pathology in Rochester can keep your mouth healthy. Call Gregg D. Bobier, DMD today at 248-392-3914 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment if it’s more convenient.