If you’ve been putting up with failing and missing teeth for a while, then you may be ready to do something about it. The team here at Gregg D. Bobier, DMD would love to help you get your smile and biting ability back using dental implants in Rochester. These artificial teeth roots can help you:
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Make mealtimes more relaxed and pleasant
- Smile with more confidence everywhere you go
- Talk plainly so you don’t suffer embarrassment
- Look younger, healthier, and more vibrant
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Make romantic moments more enjoyable
Dr. Bobier is a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and is a member of the American College of Oral Implantology. He has served the oral surgery needs of his patients for over 20 years. Call our office today at 248-392-3914 to schedule your consultation. If you’re anxious about your implant procedure, IV sedation is always available.
Implants Firmly Secure Your Replacement Teeth
If you thought there wasn’t really a good solution to your missing teeth other than conventional dentures, you’re in for a surprise. Teeth implants are one of the greatest innovations in modern dentistry. They are inserted in your jawbone where you are missing teeth and function as replacement teeth roots.
Our implants are made from titanium, a metal that will actually integrate with your jawbone. The two will become one and form a sturdy base for your replacement teeth. In most cases, your implants will last you a lifetime without any special care on your part.
Dr. Bobier can place implants for many different types of implant restoration, including:
- Single Implants – We can insert a single implant into your jaw where you are missing a tooth. After a healing period, your dentist will secure a beautiful crown to the top and restore your bite.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – If you have several missing teeth in a row, Dr. Bobier will place at least two implants in the open space. Soon, you’ll have all your teeth back and smile with confidence.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your new teeth will anchor to a set of dental implants using a system of snaps and balls. They’ll stay firmly put, so you won’t have to worry about them popping out of place while eating, talking, or laughing.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures are similar to implant-retained dentures except that they will secure to a sturdy metal bar that is attached to your implants. They are the most comfortable type of dentures as they transfer biting and chewing forces directly to your jawbone.
- All-on-4® and All-on-6 Implants – Your dentist can anchor a full arch of fixed teeth after we place a minimal number of implants, either four or six, respectively. You won’t have to remove these teeth for cleaning or care.
If you’re ready to get your teeth back, come in soon and talk to us about dental implants in Rochester. Call us today at 248-392-3914 or make an appointment .