When your smile is impaired and needs oral surgery, it’s time to call a specialist. You want an expert who has the training and background essential to provide you excellent care. In the Berkley area, that professional is Dr. Gregg Bobier.
For over 20 years, Dr. Bobier has delivered his patients with top-tier treatment at every visit. He and our team offer customized service that meets the specific requirements of each patient. We take our time to offer each patient one-on-one care so that they leave entirely pleased with their experience.
As our patient, you’ll have access to IV sedation to keep you calm during your procedure. It will put you in a “twilight” state comparable to sleep. You won’t experience any of the sensations of your procedure – the sights, sounds, or smells – and you will not have any memory of it afterward.
We offer numerous kinds of dental surgery here. Below are a few of the treatments we perform frequently:
- Tooth Extractions – If your tooth can’t be saved, our team will remove it quickly and gently.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We will take on any wisdom teeth circumstances, even affected wisdom teeth.
- Bone Grafts – Become a candidate for dental implants with this treatment that fortifies your jawbone.
- Dental Implant Placement – We can place single implants or implants for dentures, All-on-4®, or All-on-6.
- Biopsies for Oral Pathology – Dr. Bobier will take a small sample from a suspicious location, swelling, or aching inside your mouth so that the laboratory can analyze it.
- Jaw Reconstruction – If your jaw has been hurt or is deformed, Dr. Bobier can use his skills to rebuild it and make it complete.
Call your new oral surgeon in Berkley if your smile needs our services: 248-392-3914. You can also make an appointment .