During any dental problem, our first concern is getting you out of pain. When you choose Gregg D. Bobier, DMD, we make convenience a priority all the time, which means we are prepared to end your suffering rapidly.
With dental sedation, you can block discomfort and ease your mind rapidly. In addition to that, we have pillows and warm blankets to keep you cozy throughout your care.
After you get the pain under control, we can focus on finding the right fix to repair your smile.
We offer several types of dental surgery and other services, including:
- Tooth Extractions – Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to restore it. We can deal with tooth removal when it’s needed.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We will take on any wisdom teeth problems if they pose a threat to your smile or your dental health.
- Bone Grafts – Become a candidate for dental implants with this treatment that rebuilds your jawbone.
- Dental Implant Placement – If you do require teeth extracted, you should get the greatest teeth replacements possible. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, safe and secure, and stable.
- Biopsies for Oral Pathology – Dr. Bobier will send tissues in your mouth that show signs of trouble to the laboratory so they can be analyzed.
- Jaw Reconstruction – If your jaw has been hurt or is deformed, Dr. Bobier can use his skills to reconstruct it.
We can assist you to keep your healthy smile with our various preventive services and general dentistry as soon as we’ve handled your issue. If you need an oral surgeon in Birmingham, MI call Gregg D. Bobier, DMD today at 248-392-3914 to schedule your procedure with Dr. Bobier.