Removing your wisdom teeth is probably not something you look forward to. However, if you or a loved one do need to have them removed, the good news is that Dr. Gregg Bobier is a competent oral surgeon. He has removed many wisdom teeth over his decades of practice experience, and he can help you as well. Here are a few benefits of having your Clarkston wisdom teeth removal done at Gregg D. Bobier, DMD:
- A modern, state-of-the-art facility
- The ability to handle all cases, even impacted wisdom teeth
- IV sedation that will put you in a sleeplike state
- Dedicated staff who will listen to all your needs and concerns
If you think you might need your wisdom teeth removed, call us today at 248-838-0658 to schedule an appointment. Dr. Bobier is a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, so you can feel confident in his skills. Our practice is conveniently located on Sashabaw Road in the Pine Knob Professional Plaza, across from Flagstar Bank.
Say Goodbye to Troublesome Wisdom Teeth
No matter what problems you’re having with your wisdom teeth, we can help. We won’t refer you out to a specialist because Dr. Bobier is the specialist! Even if you have impacted wisdom teeth, we can safely and comfortably remove them.
Your wisdom teeth normally begin to appear between the ages of 17 and 25. In many cases, these “third molars” don’t cause any problems at all. For some people, however, they can emerge in the wrong location, in the wrong position, or under your other teeth. If this happens, they need to be removed to protect your oral health. Left alone, these wisdom teeth could damage your other teeth and gums.
You can count on our team for fast, efficient help for your wisdom teeth problems. We’ll have you come in for a consultation so we can take X-rays of your wisdom teeth and develop a plan to remove them.
When it comes time for your procedure, we’ll make sure you’re comfortable before, during, and after. We’ll:
- Ensure the area we’re working on is fully numb by administering local anesthesia.
- Give you IV sedation, if desired, that will put you in a “twilight” state so you don’t experience your procedure at all. You’ll miss all the sights, sounds, and smells, plus you won’t remember anything about it afterward. Many patients who have dental anxiety choose this sedation method so they can lie back unaware while we take care of their teeth.
- Give you complete aftercare instructions once Dr. Bobier has removed your wisdom teeth, so you will know how to have a quick and comfortable healing period. We want you to be back to your normal routine as soon as possible.
If you need wisdom teeth removal in Clarkston, call us today at 248-838-0658 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .