- Relax with IV sedation during your procedure
- Feel confident in Dr. Bobier’s years of experience
- Our modern facility is set up for your comfort
When you need surgery for your mouth, only the best care will do. That’s when it’s time to go to a specialist who can perform your oral surgery in Clarkston. Dr. Gregg Bobier is an oral surgeon who has been treating patients with excellent care for over 20 years. You can become our next satisfied patient! Our treatment offers you all these benefits:
- An accomplished specialist who is a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- An advanced, state-of-the-art facility for all your oral surgery needs
- IV sedation that will put you in a sleeplike state during your procedure
- A dedicated staff who will give you compassionate and gentle care
Call Gregg D. Bobier, DMD today at 248-838-0658 to schedule your consultation. We’re conveniently located on Sashabaw Road, near its intersection with Willow Park Road.
Visit the Experts For Your Dental Surgery
We provide many kinds of oral surgery here in our modern facility. You’re assured of receiving the best care possible because Dr. Bobier is a trained specialist with decades of experience performing all types of oral surgery. He and our team will make sure your procedure goes smoothly and pleasantly. Here are some of the procedures we routinely perform:
- Tooth Extractions – If your tooth isn’t able to be saved, we can gently remove it to prevent further problems and additional dental work.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can handle all types of wisdom teeth removal here, even if your teeth are impacted.
- Bone Grafts – A bone graft may be needed if your jawbone is weak and you want to get dental implants to replace your missing teeth.
- Dental Implant Placement – Dr. Bobier can place your implants in preparation for your dentist restoring them.
- Jaw Reconstruction – We can repair jaw damage and deformities, giving you back a beautiful smile and strong bite.
We offer several other types of oral surgery as well, including biopsies on suspicious areas, nerve repositioning, socket preservation, ridge augmentation, reconstructive facial and jaw surgery, treatment for cleft lip and palate, and treatment for tumors and cysts.
Give your smile top-shelf care! Call the office of Gregg D. Bobier, DMD today at 248-838-0658 to schedule your appointment for oral surgery in Clarkston. You can also make an appointment .