Would you like to get back your missing teeth? If you’re tired of putting up with missing teeth or even failing teeth that make biting and chewing difficult, then you’ll want to find out more about dental implants in Clarkston. These replacement teeth roots make it possible to:
- Smile with confidence again
- Eat a wide variety of delicious and nutritious foods
- Look younger, more attractive, and more robust
- Talk plainly so you avoid embarrassment
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Enjoy romantic moments that are more relaxed
Call the office of Gregg D. Bobier, DMD today at 248-838-0658 to schedule an implant consultation. Dr. Bobier is an accomplished oral surgeon with over 20 years of experience. He and our team can help ensure a pleasant visit by administering IV sedation if desired.
Enjoy a Full Mouth of Teeth Again
Teeth implants give you the ability to renew your missing teeth. They are small metal posts, usually made from titanium, that can be inserted into your jaw in the places where you’re missing teeth. After placement, the implants and your jawbone will actually fuse and become one. Then your implants will be ready to support new replacement teeth.
There are several types of implant restorations that Dr. Bobier can place implants for. They include:
- Single Implants – If you have a single missing tooth, we can place an implant in the space where the tooth was. Soon, your dentist will be able to secure a new crown to the top of the implant, and you’ll have a restored tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will fill in the gap left behind by several missing teeth. It will anchor to at least two implants, giving you back a beautiful, complete smile and renewed chewing capacity.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – You’ve never had conventional dentures that felt this good. These teeth will be stabilized using a set of snaps and balls that are anchored to dental implants. You won’t have to worry about them slipping out of place and causing you embarrassment.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures are similar to implant-retained dentures, except that they are held in place using a metal bar that is attached to dental implants. They are the most comfortable dentures, as they transfer the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone.
- All-on-4® Implants – Your dentist can anchor a complete arch of fixed teeth using just four implants precisely placed by Dr. Bobier. You won’t have to remove your teeth every day for cleaning like you do with dentures.
- All-on-6 Implants – This implant method is similar to All-on-4®, except we place six implants per arch for added stability. If your jawbone is thin or weak, this may be a good option for you.
When you need to get your smile back, turn to us for dental implants in Clarkston. Call Gregg D. Bobier, DMD today at 248-838-0658 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .